Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The "Red Velvet" Truck

You're getting the hang of this, right?

In the mornings, you'll wait anxiously (I hope) to hear from me, while I wait anxiously in front of two ovens for my cupcakes to be ready. While I wait anxiously in front of two mixers for my toppings to be just right. Only when everything's perfect enough for you will I be able to tell you what I have and where I'll be.

Then, later in the day, I'll try to get back here and tell you a little of my thoughts and the day's happenings. All in the spirit of continuing to share with you how our little business is doing and maybe inspire you to follow your dream.

Speaking of which, I have to say that it feels great that you've started to follow our truck around town. That you're looking for us, expecting us, ambushing us the second we drive up and waiting patiently for us to set up shop. Calling us to find out if we've left. Coming back for more and bringing your friends. And that you can't get enough of our Red Velvet cupcakes. Who'd have known?

So tomorrow I'll bake more Red Velvet but come early cause I can't guarantee they won't sell out again like they did today.