We're almost ready, too, so we wanted to give you an idea of how it will work.
1) We will deliver a dozen or more cupcakes to your home or office in Downtown New Haven, the New Haven metro area and certain areas outside New Haven county (please ask if your area is included).
2) If you need fewer than a dozen cupcakes, we ask that you pool your smaller order for 1 or 2 cupcakes together with your co-workers or neighbors (it's the season for sharing and bonding!)
3) For orders up to 2 dozen cupcakes, our delivery fee will be $3 (c'mon! that's just 25 cents if you're pitching in with 11 other people). For larger orders and orders outside New Haven, the fee will still be $10.
4) Place your order at least 24 hours in advance. We will accept orders on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. There will be a LIMITED amount of cupcakes available for those last-minute I-need-a-dozen-for-client/party/bribe-today orders but we can't guarantee these will last very long. We will do our best to get back to you to confirm your order or to let you know if we won't be able to fill it.
5) To expedite the cupcake dropoff process and ensure that you can enjoy your goodies as quickly as possible, we ask that you pay by credit card whenever possible (we will deliver your receipt along with your cupcakes) OR have your cash ready. Oh, and exact change would be really helpful.
6) As far as cupcake flavors, we will follow the same schedule we've been using over the past couple of months so you will be able to choose from the flavors available on your delivery day, much as you choose from what is available at the Truck each day.
Mon: Ultimate Vanilla, Chocolate Ruin, Red Velvet Jones
Tue: Sweet Potato Pecan, Chocolate Ruin, Red Velvet Jones
Wed: Salted Caramel, Chocolate Ruin, Red Velvet Jones
Thu: Hummingbird, Chocolate Ruin, Red Velvet Jones
Fri: Loco Coconut, Lemon Meringue, Chocolate Ruin, Red Velvet Jones
These will be posted on our website and blog along with any new items that we may add.
What else? We're probably forgetting something. Hopefully this post answers some of your initial questions but we are happy to give you more information via e-mail or phone.
In the meantime, keep checking our blog and watch for cupcake delivery starting mid-November!