Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Delivery starts Wednesday - Caramel Day
Hello Cupcake Truckers,
Brrrr! Now that it's cold outside, WE WILL NOT BE PARKING THE TRUCK downtown as we did over the past few months. Instead, as we mentioned a couple of weeks ago, we're starting our Cupcake Delivery and we want to keep this post sweet and simple so that it's as easy as possible for you to get your cupcake fix. Here's how we'd like it to work:
1) You (or you and your co-workers) order a DOZEN or more cupcakes.
2) Choose from our DAILY MENU (see main page of this blog). If you need another flavor not on the daily menu, we ask that you order a dozen or more.
3) Order at least a DAY IN ADVANCE. We can only accept a limited number of "day-of" orders
4) You can pay with credit card, check or cash (correct change would be great)
5) As a special brib...um...incentive...anyone who orders cupcakes for delivery over the next week will be entered to WIN A DOZEN FREE CUPCAKES. Red Velvet Jones with White Chocolate Cream Cheese. Because that's what so many of you told us you love. And from now through the end of November, when you order 12 cupcakes, you'll get a baker's dozen. That's 13. That's a whole entire FREE CUPCAKE!
Place your ORDER TODAY FOR TOMORROW and keep those orders coming!
Orders will be taken on a first-come, first served basis and we will call or e-mail you to confirm your order or let you know if we are not able to fill it.
Our DELIVERY FEE will be $3 for deliveries anywhere in Downtown New Haven, $10 within a 10-mile of New Haven and $15 to Fairfield counties and other nearby areas outside New Haven.
In case you're wondering if the Truck will be out during the winter months, the answer is yes. We do plan to come out occasionally when the weather is nice and will let you know ahead of time when this will happen.