We are switching from our old boxes to new, more eco-friendly ones. Little by little, we'll be switching the rest of our paper goods in the coming weeks. We know we may not be able to change the world but we can sure try to our part.
ABOUT OUR NEW "NATURAL" BOXES:
- Made with less fiber so less trees are used
- Made from lumber harvested using environmentally friendly methods
- Unbleached, so chemicals won't end up in the land/rivers
- "Plastic" window is plant-based, biodegradable, compostable, recyclable
- Feel free to reuse them at the Truck. Some of you already do.
ABOUT OUR NEW PEANUT BUTTER FLAVOR:
Regular Peanut Butter has lots of added stuff you really don't need or want to eat. Which is why for our new cupcakes and frosting we use natural peanut butter. Ingredients: just peanuts. We did toy with the idea of making our own fresh peanut butter. You're certainly worth it but these days who has the time? :)
Hopefully our efforts to serve you delicious, better-than-average cupcakes will be rewarded with smiles and an understanding of how much work and sacrifice is often involved.